School Advisory Council
Parent involvement is supported and encouraged. We believe that parental involvement in the education process models the importance of learning in a child’s life. Opportunities for involvement at our school include:
- Attending school functions
- Providing a supportive learning
- Environment at home
- Volunteering at the school
- Public relations for the school
- School Council involvement
- Communicating openly with the school
Please note that we have the Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (WCB) coverage for volunteers. This coverage is purchased for individuals engaged in connection with a school organized project or activity.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in becoming involved in your child’s school life. Please phone the school at 403-346-0505.
Every year parents are encouraged to volunteer for the school council. Generally, the school council meets once a month and provides valuable input into the operation of the school. All parents are welcome to attend meetings. Meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month.
SCHOOL COUNCIL MONTHLY MEETINGS & MINUTES 2020-2021
- April 2021 S.A.C. Meeting
- S.A.C. April 2021 meeting
- March 2021 Meeting Minutes
- S.A.C. February 2021
- January 2021 S.A.C. Meeting
- November 2020 Meeting Minutes
- October 2020 Meeting Minutes
- September 2020 Meeting Minutes
SCHOOL COUNCIL MONTHLY MEETINGS & MINUTES 2019-2020
- S.A.C. May 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
- SAC Sept 19
- June 2019 Minutes
- May 2019
All meetings start at 6:30 p.m. at our school.
*** Babysitting is provided for all meetings and is free of charge.