School Advisory Council
Parent involvement is supported and encouraged. We believe that parental involvement in the education process models the importance of learning in a child’s life. Opportunities for involvement at our school include:
- Attending school functions
- Providing a supportive learning
- Environment at home
- Volunteering at the school
- Public relations for the school
- School Council involvement
- Communicating openly with the school
Please note that we have the Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (WCB) coverage for volunteers. This coverage is purchased for individuals engaged in connection with a school organized project or activity.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in becoming involved in your child’s school life. Please email: email@example.com
Every year parents are encouraged to volunteer for the school council. Generally, the school council meets once a month and provides valuable input into the operation of the school. All parents are welcome to attend meetings. Meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month.
SCHOOL COUNCIL MONTHLY MEETINGS & MINUTES 2021-2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
SCHOOL COUNCIL MONTHLY MEETINGS & MINUTES 2020-2021
- April 2021 S.A.C. Meeting
- April 2021 meeting
- March 2021 Meeting Minutes
- February 2021
- January 2021 S.A.C. Meeting
- November 2020 Meeting Minutes
- October 2020 Meeting Minutes
- September 2020 Meeting Minutes
All meetings start at 6:30 p.m. at our school.
*** Babysitting is provided for all meetings and is free of charge.